All dogs require regular exercise and stimulation to remain healthy. Dogs that are less active are more prone to suffer from behavioural problems or anxiety and stress.
My dog walking services make sure your dog’s needs are met not only for exercise but also affection and companionship when you are not around.
I mainly cover Chertsey, Addlestone, Rowtown, Ottershaw, Lyne, New Haw and Woodham, but I may also be able to stretch to Weybridge, Woking, Longcross, Thorpe and other local areas. Please call and ask about your area
I walk groups of up to 6 dogs, twice a day, the first at approx. 10.00am and second approx. 2.00pm, I collect for up to an hour before the walk commences and deliver for up to an hour after the walk has ended. The dogs love having a sleep in the van afterwards!
Dogs are walked for a full hour.
At the end of the walk dogs will be provided with fresh water to drink and I will towel dry muddy legs and bellies.
Dogs are collected in a professionally equipped van, packed full of fun and games, to whisk them off to parks or commons close to you for a fun walk with other dogs. At the end of the walk your dog will be delivered back home tired but happy.
- All dogs in my care will wear my contact tag whilst walking with me, but I do recommend you always have your details on your dog’s collar.
- Dogs must be fairly well behaved and come back when called.
- I'm sorry, I cannot walk un-castrated dogs or un-spayed bitches on my group walks.
- I cannot walk dogs under the age of 6 months in my group walks.
Why its fun to walk with me:
- Your dog will be allowed to play off lead with up to 5 other friendly dogs, and get to meet lots of other dogs out walking, which is great for their socialisation skills
- I only walk friendly dogs, so that no dog feels left out or intimidated and can enjoy the entire walk
- He/she can play in different settings like wood land, heath land, in meadows of long grass, on short grass, even sand and paddle or swim in water (with owners permission)
- I always keep a big box of dog toys in the van, and play with different toys everyday
- I carry small ‘incentive’ treats, to keep the dogs coming back to me (with owners permission)
- Your dog may occasionally get to encounter animals he/she may have never seen before like cattle, horses and sheep and can interact from a safe distance (usually from the other side of the fence, without frightening the animals)
- On arriving back at the van, your dog will be given fresh water to drink, and be towel dried and then he/she can have a sleep on the way home!
Why its safe to travel with me:
- My van is custom fitted with dog cages, each dog can have its own cage, which keeps it safe and secure during journeys
- Each cage can lock individually, for extra security.
- All cages are ‘quick-release’ incase of an emergency
- There is rubber matting throughout the van, so your dog has grip on the floor during transit
- I have a sturdy ramp on board, used for elderly, arthritic or overweight dogs to climb aboard
- Fresh water is always provided in each cage in non-spill bowls. First Aid kits are kept in the van and on my person-I have taken courses in canine first aid.
- In the summer I have battery operated cooling fans, window sun blinds and there is always a rotating air vent fitted in van roof
Should your dog just need a quick leg stretch, and to relieve him/ herself, whilst you are out or at work, I can do this too, I offer a 20 minute walk around the dogs home area, on return I will check your dog has water and is towel dried if wet or muddy.
I can also walk your puppy, if you are unable, time dependant on age and breed. This is great for socialisation, and as a wee break! For vaccinated pups only. Extra play time can be added in your home if you’d like.
If you think your dog is super fit, he/she may enjoy a run with me! I can 'jog' your dog, off-road, any distance he/she requires. A really great way for your dog to keep fit. Dogs run on a harness and on a bungee lead. I do not run dogs under a year of age and dogs must be broken in slowly to running.